Saturday, September 19, 2009

Customize your quick access toolbar in Office 2007

Customize your quick access toolbar in Office 2007

Did you know you can add just about any command to to the quick access toolbar in Office 2007?

Quick access toolbar, Office 2007

There are a few items I like to have at my disposal when working in Word and Excel. The Print Preview command is very nice and convenient, as well as the “Switch Window” command when working in Excel (when Alt-Tab won’t do). Here’s how you do it.

Click on the small down arrow to the right of the quick access toolbar. You’ll see a menu. You can easily add one of the most common items by choosing one from the list. If you don’t see the one you need, click “More Commands”.

Quick access toolbar, more commands

Now you can select anything from the left box, click Add, and it will add it to the right box. The right box lists all the items in your quick access toolbar. If you still don’t see what you’re looking for, open the drop-down menu under “Choose commands from:”, and you can select “All Commands”.

You can also rearrange your quick access toolbar and place the shortcuts in the order you choose by selecting an item from the right window, and then clicking the up or down arrow (on the right) to move it.Once you’re done, click OK. That’s it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.Now kindly thanks the publisher by clicking any (ads) available in the blog.You can use My Google Search Engine as your default search engine.Add Comments to my blog posts and share it via different social networks. Mention the flaws left in posts and let me able to better my blog. Moreover,You can suggest me some related links to my blog posts.Bookmark it,soon you will need it again.I will be personally thankful to you.
 

Tips And Tricks Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER